Tag Archives: Occupy Wall Street

Occupy, and Make Uncomfortable, Wall Street

This is a cartoon about the 1% folks. It must be hard, coping with the responsibility of handling lots of money.  And, they now have to deal with the vaguely-organized attack from some of  the other 99%.  We’ll see if … Continue reading

Posted in Random but Relevant | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment